Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our Latest Pro - Jonas and his black magic!!!


This is really a good year for Goofy Golf, we now have another Pro within us.

Jonas has just secured his pro license from AMGTF, just like Covette did 3 weeks ago.

Today, the 3 of us, Robert, Chi Keen and myself had the privilege of being the first to play with Jonas since he turned professional.

He scared the daylight out of us by parring the first 3 holes. At the 5th teebox, I wanted to take his picture for this blog post, but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise, for us at least. His tee-shot found water. And from then on, his game started to turn south, much to our delight.

We learn a new trick today. If you want to distract somebody else who is having a solid streak, try asking him to pose for a shot.

Another trick is to put Robert and Jonas on the same flight and same buggy, then you watch the 2 of them go MAD (mutually aided destruction). So naturally, I took their money. Hehe.

My first lesson from the pro- Black Magic on the course. Dancing around the hole, then go "pui pui pui". Trust me....I saw it worked!!!!

No comments: