Thursday, January 1, 2009

Lipped-out....not Licked-out!!!

Brand new year and a brand new day.

The first thing in the morning of the new year is to tee-off with my good goofy golf kakis.

In my flight today, is the famous CYM, Philip and Jimmy. Why famous? Well, you just have to look at the preceding blog postings and you will know why. CYM is just too famous. Everybody talks about him.

The frustrating thing about my game today is that I had about 6 lipped-outs (Jimmy called it "licked-out"!!!! My God, what was he thinking of?), my first putts were pretty decent. I missed a 1 m birdie putt!! Damned.

But overall I am still very happy today as I think I had one of the best ball striking round ever.

At Navy 9th, I was regulation on..but my par putt again lipped-out. I then picked up my ball and tried to kick it into the water. Even that I missed!!! CYM then ran and picked up my ball, threatening to take a picture of that ball and post it on this blog, washing my dirty laundry.

In retaliation, I counter-threatened Mr CYM that with his 24-strokes handicap from me, if he cannot take my money, I will write on the blog regarding this record-breaking feat. I don't think I have ever won money giving 24 strokes.

Well, the outcome? It is a secret.

No comments: