Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Winning the Lily Neo Challenge Trophy Golf Tournament


Took part in the Lily Neo Challenge Trophy Golf Tournament today at Orchid Country Club. It was a fund raising event meant to provide assistance to the needy in Kim Seng Constituency.

Based on System 36, I scored a gross of 2 over 75 and 39 stableford points with 3 birdies and no blown holes. Maximum score I had were bogies. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th positions were all tied at 38 points.

Again the game was disrupted by rain and lightning. We had to stop for 30 minutes before we can finish our last 3 holes.

The highlight of the day has to be receiving the trophies from Dr Lily Neo, the prettiest lady MP in Singapore.

For my effort, I received a Challenge Trophy, a beautiful crystal trophy which I get to keep, $150 Robinson shopping vouchers and 2 boxes of balls. I think I got back more than what I have contributed to the charity.

One good deed deserves another!

4 comments:

Cheong YM said...

So you wrote this article because of the pretty Dr Lily Neo or your achievement. Anyway, congratulation on another solid performance although this time you didn't go 'under'. Don't do it too often otherwise you get charge for sexual haressment, ha, ha, ha.

pitchmark said...

Dear cym, of course its about the pretty sexy Dr Lily Neo. First time seeing her in person, and she looks as good as she appears in the media..

Anonymous said...

Congrats Gerald

Timne to invest in a Cabinet for your well earned trophies.

Anonymous said...

still have a lot of space left leh ;)