Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sembawang CC missed cut

Having achieved only 8th position after the TMCC game, we need to improve by one position to qualify for the final at Sentosa.

But alas, the weather was not kind to us again.

I was actually on fire for the front 9 shooting 2-over 38 on Airforce. It was 2 strokes better than my Saturday game. After putting my ball on Navy 1 in regulation, the course was closed. It was closed for 2 hours.

So the only 1 game we had at TMCC determined our fate. I really believed we can improve on our position.

This brought a closure for this year's league game for me. Looking at the positives, I have improved as a golfer. Playing with my team mates at SCC had pushed me to up my game to the next level, these guys are really good.I also gained tremendously in the area of understanding the rules of golf.

I think I am ready to make a breakthrough to bring my game to the next level.

No comments: