Monday, March 16, 2009

Another washed-out day at OCC

Yesterday was Game 2 of the SGA Interclub League game and for the 2nd time in a row, the game was washed-out!

I had actually wanted to pull out as I was not feeling well, but the 2 reserves also cannot play. In the end, I had to press-on in order not to let the team down.

Started strongly with a par on hole 1 and but failed my sand save for hole 2. At hole 3, I had a 3 feet putt for par when the course was closed.

And it was closed for 1.5 hours before the game was abandoned again. The last flight had just finished 1 hole and will not be able to complete by last light.

True enough, the course was only opened at 4.30. For the supposedly 36 holes, I have only managed to complete 10 holes!!!

We are left with 2 more games at TMCC and NSRCC. Fewer and fewer games left.

No comments: