Thursday, October 9, 2008

Why do you like golf?

What is it about golf that is so addictive? Whether you had a good game or a bad game, you always want to go back for more.

There is this popular saying "The worst day in golf is still better than the best day in the office".

For me, golf is my way of destressing, when I am out on the course, I am in my own world. You get the feeling that you are trouble-free. Perhaps it is a form of escapism. The other reason is the comradeship. I get to mix with my kakis who are so much fun to be around with. No barriers, no air, no nothing. Just golf.

Let's hear from you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said Gerald. Golf is truly enjoyable.

Must say it is different experience for me when comes to business golf vs our sat games w the kakis (somehow, I seems to play better with customers, perhaps I can concentrate better). Sat games are more than just golf, u poke fun and joke along the way. Makes u gian for next sat game.