Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Snafu at SICC

Having known that I've got a flight to catch today at 7pm, I still signed up for the SICC Invitational. If I can play Day 1 and Day2 (today) and missing Day 3, it is still worth it at $150 (exclude buggy)

When I saw my tee time last week, my Day 2 t-time is at 1.30pm, I felt there is no way I can catch the flight at 7pm. I asked for the earliest t-time. Sembawang contacted SICC and seems like everything was ok. Even with the t-time at 12.30pm, I can barely make it.

I saw the time sheet yesterday, it was not updated. I thought today will be ok. To my dismay, my t time was still 1.30pm. I talked to the golfing manager, they said they did not promise and there was another golfer Gerald Tan on the first flight, they thought it was me.

In the end, I have no choice but to pull out. $150 for 14 holes at SICC, that is about the usual price.

I just hope Shenzhen will be a better experience.

No comments: