Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bad day turned good

Something is definitely wrong. Played real bad today..a horrendous 92, almost equal to the worst game of the year at Jade Dragon Snow Mountain at 93.

Duff, top, shank, fat, skulling bunker shots, you name it I did it. The only thing that worked was my putter. Thank you KJ Choi.

The good thing that came out of it?? Did not lose money in individual bets. Vincent Loh (he wanted to play 5-5-10 stroke play)was generous to donate $20 for me to pay Jason. Huat Siong was shy to take my money, so we halved.

So what was the reason for the bad game? It could be the drinking session last night which lasted til 2am. But the previous week I was also out til 2am and nursing a damn bad headache in the morning. I still shot 83.

What it the range practice? I was just at the range on Friday and everything seems ok. Even went to practise my chipping.

Was it the strong wind that made golfing difficult? Or was it the swing change?

I am still lost.

No comments: