Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wet wet wet

Woke up this morning hearing the rain drops outside my bedroom window. Called the clubhouse at Kranji and was told that the course was closed till 8am. It was 7am then. Since our t-time was 8.39am, our earliest t-off will be about 9.30am.

SMS Jonas to tell him that course was closed, but that kan cheong spider said he was already on the way there. At 7am.

As usual, thinking of playing 9 holes, already "sian ji puah". Nonetheless, since I have to get used to my old driver (found out my SQ+ was non-conforming) and will need to use it in SCC's Club Championship next week.

Finally when the course opened, it was about 10am. Gave Jonas 1, Bobby 1 and Billy 7. Well, I should have stayed at home to sleep :). Played 7 over and lost 1, 2 and 2 holes respectively, $10 for 9 holes each. We can only play 3-es, I lost 1, win 1 and half 1. Another $15 down.

With this latest booking system, it is causing havoc on the way the group can play together. Either NSRCC implement an all internet or all walk-in. This system is neither here nor there.

No comments: