Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hi, my name is Jeffrey...

If anyone introduced himself as Jeffrey prior to teeing off, you got to be weary of him.

Dick, Phil, Jeffrey and myself teed off on a very warm Saturday morning. After a night of drinking with the guys, I was feeling not too bad really.

Starting both 9s with double bogies and shooting 92 isn't my idea of "not too bad". Lost 2 sixes, 2 individuals (to Dick and Phil), and another $110 for not playing at all.

Why you might ask? Sembawang CC called me during the game and asked why I did not turn up. Initially, I cannot recall that I actually booked a flight there. So, I got to pay the no-show fee for the whole flight, $110.

Guess what? Jeffrey really "吃free"!!!

I could have been better off eating Bak Chor Mee!!!

And yes, Chi Keen, it worked!!!

No comments: