Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mr Jeffrey today but lose all individual bets...

Played today with the Koh Brothers and Billy at NSRCC Changi

As usual, the bet was for 6 sixes and individual matchplay. Started pretty strongly for the first 6 holes, I was only over but the last 3 holes at Navy, I played 4 over. I played back 9 Army at 6 over and I am pretty pleased with 83.

But it was quite strange that I was Mr Jeffrey (for the uninitiated, it means I get free lunch), I lost all the individual bets. I can think of 3 reasons:

1. For the individual bets, the guys are getting too many strokes from me. Lost $10 each to Peter and Billy, $15 to Robert.

2. For the Sixes, I gave too few strokes to them.

3. My partners did all the work when I partnered them.

Still cannot think of the right reason.

Anyway, the lunch was too heavy, thanks to Peter's ordering. 4 dishes of carbo :

1. Fried Rice
2. Hor Fun
3. Hongkong noodle
4. Mee goreng

And for some of the guys, plain rice too!!!

Thats a great deal of carbo loading man.

No comments: