Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Give Tiger a break!!!


I used to hate seeing Tiger winning tournaments cos it was too predictable. I supported Phil Mickelson, Vijay, Els and others, hoping that they will turn the game on him. Tiger was then a winning machine. Too boring.

Lately, I am begining to have a change of heart. Tiger is human after all. The man is down, the man is out (but he is still damn filthy rich!!).

Everybody is deserting him, the sponsors, the fans and now his coach, Hank Haney. As the saying goes....its when you are down that you really know who your true friends are.

I am now supporting Tiger to make a comeback. I hope he can really prove the critics wrong.

C'mon Tiger...

3 comments:

Phil said...

I have always admired Tiger when he was an amateur who was paired with Norman, Faldo & another pro in one of the tournaments in early days and he outdrove them but did not have the finishing until he turned pro.
The playing partners were amazed at the prowess of the young Tiger. Only Jack Nicholas figured that he would be the one who will be a great golfer!
I hope he can sort out all the personal side of things altho that will still drain him mentally. I trust that he will make his mark felt after all these setbacks.
Golf is so different now as no one can demonstrate great talent in scrambling and such mental strength as Tiger.
I am sure we want to see the others chase him when he is leading and the way Tiger goes on the prowl when he is behind the leaders and thats what the sport is about so that it will not be so boring! Until another great golfer shows up that is!!

Ernie Els said...

Just the right time...i am peaking...again..hey kitty kitty kitty...

pitchmark said...

Phil - I believe Tiger will be back. He is too good to fade away. Once he sorts out his personal problems, he will resume his winning ways. Then maybe I will switch support to someone who can challenge him. Read..Rory McIlroy.

Ernie - Thanks for consistently supporting our blog. Congratulations to your back-to-back wins, and now the leading Fedex points player. Keep it up. Will you feature in the US Open in June?