Sunday, February 22, 2009

AWOL

I have not been playing with you guys at NSRCC lately.

Firstly, I have been following Dr Pete's instruction to get more rest. Lately have been lacking in sleep so I tried to catch up.

The other reason is that I have to put in some games at Sembawang with my SGA League team mates. The first game will be at Laguna on 1st March, this coming Wed will be our practice game at Laguna Master.

Today is another training round with 3 konglongs, Div A Captain, Div B Captain and a pro (Jonas' friend, Hong Soon).

Played bad in the front 9, 42. Vegas was down 50 over points at $2 per point. Played a strong 2nd 9 at even par with 3 birdies. Luckily, managed to turnaround the game with 30 over points positive. Phew!!!

Lets hope I can maintain my game for the first match. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: