Saturday, November 28, 2009

不怕你好 怕你Heng!!!

Played with Dick and the 2 Koh Brothers yesterday morning, I thought it was going to be my lucky day. I mean, playing with 2 HIN1 achievers, I am certainly going to shoot an ace man. Well, as luck would have it, I shot one of my worst score at NSRCC in recent time, even had a snowman to show.

In a classic case of 不怕你好 怕你Heng (sorry Lee Heng, borrowed your name), Robert continued his lucky streak.

On the Par 3 Airforce 6, Robert pulled his tee shot left. The ball flew to the rocky area within the hazard and he turned away with disappointment. I was tracking the ball all the time, I saw hit the rock and bounced onto the green towards the pin. Nobody saw it, only me. When told, Robert did not quite believe me.

As we approached the green, true enough, the ball was there. He had about 25 to 30 feet for a birdie putt. And with the touch of a magician, he rolled the ball into the hole for an unlikely birdie.

All our jaws dropped, completely amazed.

If this is not "Heng", what is it???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is called "choh kong tau!"